From Laurent Ferrier -
|Courtesy of Laurent Ferrier|
Ecole Annual Calendar Vintage
• Manual winding calibre LF126.01.
• Swiss lever escapement and balance screw.
• Indications: Hours and Minutes in the centre. Small seconds at 6 o´clock. Power reserve area indicator on the back side. Annual calendar:
- Calendar central hand.
- Day-disc and Month-disc (Automatic correction for months with 30 or 31 days. One correction on March 1st)
• Semi-instantaneous calendar. Days and month semi-instantaneous apertures.
• Correctors: Crown for winding, time-setting, calendar central hand and months. Push button at 10 o´clock for days of the week.
• Correction forward / backward of the calendar on intermediate position.
• Movement diameter: 31.60 mm (14´´´).
• Thickness: 5.80 mm.
• Frequency: 3Hz (21´600 /H).
• Power reserve: 80 hours.
• Number of components: 235.
• Number of jewels: 23.
• stainless steel
• Size: 40 mm diameter
• Thickness: 10.10 mm or 12.80 mm including the sapphire crystal
• Domed sapphire crystals, front and back
• Water resistant to 30 meters
• “Ball-shaped” crown in stainless steel
• Opaline yellow gold toned vintage inspired
• Vintage-inspired numerals painted in brown 1-30 and in red for 31
• Small second at 6 o´clock, with a circular satin brushed outer circle and snailed in the center
• Bevelled day and month apertures.
• 18K/750 210Pd white gold.
• Hours and minutes: “Assegai-shaped”, ruthenium treated
• Seconds: baton-type with counterweight, ruthenium treated
• Date: painted in white
• Honey alligator leather witch matching Alcantara lining.
• Pin buckle or a double blade folding clasp.