Just in and straight from the source -
Minuteman Watch Co. in conjunction with charity Team Rubicon is proud to announce their new special edition watches.
Chenoa IL, January 22nd 2018 - The American brand Minuteman Watch Co. in conjunction with charity Team Rubicon, have just announced that they are starting to accept pre-orders for their new series of watches. These watches will be assembled in the United States by highly skilled American watchmakers.
The Team Rubicon watch is a collaborative effort between Minuteman Watches and the charity Team Rubicon. A portion of the sale from each watch will go to Team Rubicon. Team Rubicon focuses on serving vulnerable and at-risk populations affected by disaster. The teams are largely made up of former military.
The Team Rubicon special edition watch is available in four versions:
- Proudly assembled in the USA by Minuteman Watch Co.
- Stainless Steel case with choice of brushed finish, or black DLC finish.
- K1 crystal.
- Anti reflective coating on the inside of the crystal.
- 42mm width without crown.
- 100 meter water resistant.
- Military style Zulu/Nato watch strap
- Ronda 715 quartz movement.
- Luminous hands and dial.