|Courtesy of Le Jour|
As we know, watch brand names are bought and sold like old baseball cards. And I want to be very, very clear - I do not labor under any illusions that only Swiss people can run a watch company, or assemble a watch. And while that is all well and good, I get a bit of the heeby-jeebies when a brand reemerges from the past without naming who is involved, or giving some vague idea as to where said "new/old" brand is operating from, or where said watches made by said "new/old" brands are being assembled.
Again, this is not a criticism, but an honest question for the new owners.
There are no markings on the watch dial as to origin. So we really don't know. But what we do know is that they are asking a pretty dear price. This one is $3,599.00 USD
The website has a Swiss URL, but beyond that...
And here are the pertinents -
(and this is in their original language):
- 42.5mm Case
- 316L Stainless Steel, Brush / Shiny Finish Case and Bracelet
- Sapphire Crystal with Anti reflective Treatment
- Matt White dial with Black sub dials & Tachymeter ring
- SL C3 Green, Super-LumiNova on hands and indexes
- ETA 7750 Valjoux, Automatic – Chronograph Movement, 25 Jewels
- Water resistant up to 20 bar / 200 meters / 660ft