One of my favorite watches from one of the coolest watchmakers out there!
The Korona KO from Stepan Sarpaneva
|Courtesy of Sarpaneva|
46 mm in diameter, modified Soprod A10...
Simply put, the Shit that Killed Elvis!
The specs -
- Modified Soprod A10 calibre, 11.5 lines,
28800 vibrations per hour (4 Hz)
- Mechanical, automatic winding
- The movement’s mainplate is modified to
incorporate the diver's timer ring
- The timer ring is manually adjustable by
the first crown position
- 25 jewels
- 42-hour power reserve
- Rhodium-plated, perlage finishing
- Stainless Steel, 46 mm in diameter, 11.2 mm thick
- 2.5 mm thick sapphire crystal with multi anti-reflection coating inside
- Screw down crown
- Water-resistant to 300 m
- DLC coated stainless steel with Superluminova indexis
- Stainless steel, DLC coated
- Rhodium-plated with Superluminova